These terms and conditions relate to the Mother’s Day giveaway hosted on Facebook and Instagram. To browse our range of flowers for Mother’s Day, please visit our online shop.
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 16+, except employees or families of employees of the Promoter, affiliated companies, agencies or anyone connected with the competition.
2. By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the use by the Promoter of the information contained in the entry for the purposes of administering the competition and for further marketing purposes. Entrants’ details will not be passed to any third party.
3. By entering this competition all entrants consent for their entries to be published on any Paul Thomas Flowers social media platform.
4. The competition closes at 23.59 on 19th March 2017.
5. The competition can be entered by commenting on the competition posts as indicated in the post.
6. Entries should not include any profanity or sexual or violent content. Any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be removed and will not be entered into the competition.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Promoter at their discretion from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by a response to their comment no later than 20th March 2017.
8. The winner will receive their choice of either a Maddox or Burlington bouquet, “classic” size, delivered to the recipient of their choice. The prize includes free delivery. The bouquet will be delivered on Friday 24th March, except for addresses in central London where delivery can be arranged for Sunday 26th March.
9. Entrants are responsible for providing the correct delivery details. The Promoter is not responsible for prizes not received due to incorrect details being supplied.
10. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact selected entrants, however it is the winner’s responsibility to check for a notification. If the prize is not claimed by 22nd March, alternative entrants will be selected from all the remaining valid entries received by the closing date.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering this competition entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and disqualify any entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry.
14. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any award will be void.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. There are no cash or other reward alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters.
18. The Promoter of this competition is Paul Thomas Flowers, Arch 83 Queens Circus Queenstown Road, London SW11 8NE.