The Bailey British Branches
Inspired by winter walks through the English countryside, this wonderfully wild bouquet of British-grown berries and seasonal foliage features an array of rich green tones with touches of festive scarlet. Scots Pine, berried ivy and scented rosemary form a textural backdrop for glistening viburnum berries, red rosehips and skimmia in this understated, seasonal design.
This mixed bunch arrives ready to display in a vase or can be split into a series of smaller vases for a number of displays around the home. The Bailey British Branches can also be combined with seasonal flowers as well as being displayed alone.
We deliver throughout London and across the UK with complimentary standard delivery included.
From: £75.00 – £255.00
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
- Lift the bouquet out of the bag or box and carefully remove the paper wrap and hydration pack.
- Do not remove the string as this holds the handcrafted design together.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water clean and prolong the vase life.
- Cut the flower stems on an angle and split woody stems with scissors. Trim to the right length for your vase.
- Pour the flower food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly‐drawn, lukewarm water.
- Place the flowers in the vase ensuring the water is high enough to reach any shorter stems.
- Position the flowers away from direct sunlight, draughts, radiators or air conditioning.
- If these steps are followed, a mixed bouquet should last 5‐7 days. The flowers may last varying lengths of time, simply remove any dying flowers as the bouquet ages.
Orchid Plant Care
- Orchid plants should be kept in a well‐lit place but out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c.
- Water/mist the roots and leaves regularly (approx. once a week) avoiding the flowers. The roots should remain moist but should not sit in water.
- Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
- If this care guide is followed, orchid flowers should last for approx. 4 weeks. Once the plant has finished flowering, cut the flower stem back to the third node above the leaves. In time a new flower stem may appear.
Wreath & Garland Care
Our winter wreaths and garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one to two weeks and dry beautifully.
- Mist with water regularly (front and back) to keep both the foliage and the base moist.
- Keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
For additional advice please contact Customer Care:
E. [email protected] T. 020 7499 6889
If you have any problems with your delivery or if your flowers/plants have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please contact us on the day of arrival with a photo so we can rectify the issue.
You May Also Like
Raspberry Sorbet British Peonies
Delivered as a single variety bunch, these beautiful Raspberry Sorbet British Peonies are easy to arrange, allowing you to enjoy the unique beauty of peony flowers uninterrupted. These opulent, cerise coloured peonies are one of the most popular summer flowers, arriving as tight buds that slowly unfurl over time to reveal large, blousy blooms with intricately ruffled centres and a beautiful, summery scent.
Cream Tea British Peonies
These cloud-like ivory peonies are grown locally on a British peony farm by expert growers meaning they are the best quality available and have a much lower carbon footprint than imported flowers. Delivered as a single variety bunch, these Cream Tea British Peonies are easy to arrange, allowing you to sit back and let their unique beauty speak for itself.
Rainbow Drops British Zinnias
A riot of colour, our British zinnias come in mixed colour bunches comprising yellow, orange, pink and red flowers. These petite seasonal blooms are small but mighty and are only around for the summer months. Sourced locally to ensure a reduced environmental impact, these flowers are grown on British flower farms, meaning they are the freshest and highest quality blooms available.
Rhubarb Crumble British Larkspur
Delivered as a single variety bunch, our Rhubarb Crumble British Larkspur look beautiful arranged on their own or mixed with other blooms. With spire-like blossoms in pale pink, they are available for a limited period only during the summer months. Grown locally in the UK by expert farmers, these flowers are the best quality available and have a much lower carbon footprint that imported flowers.