The Lewis Hydrangea Planter
Lavishly planted with blue hydrangea plants and measuring approximately 80cm wide and 55cm tall, this large planter makes a great seasonal gift or self care treat.
Perfect as a centrepiece with instant impact, this planted vintage stoneware bowl can be kept indoors or outside and the hydrangeas can be planted out in the garden after flowering.
Send this luxury planter in London only with complimentary standard delivery included.
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
- Lift the bouquet out of the bag or box and carefully remove the paper wrap and hydration pack.
- Do not remove the string as this holds the handcrafted design together.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water clean and prolong the vase life.
- Cut the flower stems on an angle and split woody stems with scissors. Trim to the right length for your vase.
- Pour the flower food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly‐drawn, lukewarm water.
- Place the flowers in the vase ensuring the water is high enough to reach any shorter stems.
- Position the flowers away from direct sunlight, draughts, radiators or air conditioning.
- If these steps are followed, a mixed bouquet should last 5‐7 days. The flowers may last varying lengths of time, simply remove any dying flowers as the bouquet ages.
Orchid Plant Care
- Orchid plants should be kept in a well‐lit place but out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c.
- Water/mist the roots and leaves regularly (approx. once a week) avoiding the flowers. The roots should remain moist but should not sit in water.
- Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
- If this care guide is followed, orchid flowers should last for approx. 4 weeks. Once the plant has finished flowering, cut the flower stem back to the third node above the leaves. In time a new flower stem may appear.
Wreath & Garland Care
Our winter wreaths and garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one to two weeks and dry beautifully.
- Mist with water regularly (front and back) to keep both the foliage and the base moist.
- Keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
For additional advice please contact Customer Care:
E. [email protected] T. 020 7499 6889
If you have any problems with your delivery or if your flowers/plants have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please contact us on the day of arrival with a photo so we can rectify the issue.
You May Also Like
The Kingsley Large Orchid Plant
Phalaenopsis orchid plants make a great gift or natural decoration for your own home. Ideal for adding a splash of long-lasting colour to any interior, this luxurious, pink, tall plant has a double flower stem and is presented in a charcoal grey ceramic pot and stands at approximately 90cm tall.
Joyful cosmos, textural dahlias and ethereal phlox join spray roses and scented stocks in this luxury bouquet inspired by the English country garden in high summer. Named after the Booker Prize-winning author, this design is elegantly understated and quietly sophisticated.
The warming, sunset tones of The Orwell epitomise late summer evenings in the English country garden. Named after the iconic British author, this luxury bouquet combines coral coloured dahlias, garden roses and achillea with contrasting burgundy smokebush and physocarpus foliage.
The Fiennes Miniature Orchid Planter
With clouds of primrose yellow flowers, this planter of miniature phalaenopsis orchid plants makes for an elegant addition to any interior. Our luxury orchid planter is presented in a charcoal grey bowl, finished with moss and stands at approximately 25cm tall.