Liquorice Allsorts British Sweet Williams
Sourced locally from British flower farms, these dainty, colourful flowers have a beautiful sweet scent and are long-lasting. Delivered as a single variety bouquet, our Liquorice Allsorts Sweet Williams come in a myriad of summery tones and are only in season for a limited period of time.
Being British-grown ensures our sweet williams are the freshest and highest quality available as well as having a much lower carbon footprint than imported options.
Send Paul Thomas flowers in London or nationwide with complimentary standard delivery included.
From: £65.00 – £95.00
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
- Lift the bouquet out of the bag or box and carefully remove the paper wrap and hydration pack.
- Do not remove the string as this holds the handcrafted design together.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water clean and prolong the vase life.
- Cut the flower stems on an angle and split woody stems with scissors. Trim to the right length for your vase.
- Pour the flower food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly‐drawn, lukewarm water.
- Place the flowers in the vase ensuring the water is high enough to reach any shorter stems.
- Position the flowers away from direct sunlight, draughts, radiators or air conditioning.
- If these steps are followed, a mixed bouquet should last 5‐7 days. The flowers may last varying lengths of time, simply remove any dying flowers as the bouquet ages.
Orchid Plant Care
- Orchid plants should be kept in a well‐lit place but out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c.
- Water/mist the roots and leaves regularly (approx. once a week) avoiding the flowers. The roots should remain moist but should not sit in water.
- Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
- If this care guide is followed, orchid flowers should last for approx. 4 weeks. Once the plant has finished flowering, cut the flower stem back to the third node above the leaves. In time a new flower stem may appear.
Wreath & Garland Care
Our winter wreaths and garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one to two weeks and dry beautifully.
- Mist with water regularly (front and back) to keep both the foliage and the base moist.
- Keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
For additional advice please contact Customer Care:
E. [email protected] T. 020 7499 6889
If you have any problems with your delivery or if your flowers/plants have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please contact us on the day of arrival with a photo so we can rectify the issue.
You May Also Like
The Bailey British Garland
Comprised solely of rich green, UK-sourced Scots Pine, this contemporary garland celebrates the simplicity of single variety festive foliage. It’s the perfect seasonal adornment for your mantelpiece or bannisters, or can be placed along your dining table for an instant Christmas centrepiece.
The Bailey British Branches
Inspired by winter walks through the English countryside, this wonderfully wild bouquet of British-grown berries and seasonal foliage features an array of rich green tones with touches of festive scarlet. Scots Pine, berried ivy and scented rosemary form a textural backdrop for glistening viburnum berries, red rosehips and skimmia in this understated, seasonal design.