The Medium Lutyens Vase In Stone
With ridged sides and softly curving shoulders, The Lutyens Vase has a subtly recessed base and narrower neck to hold the flowers perfectly in place. Finished with a matte, light beige coloured glaze this vase has been designed to house our size ’M’ bouquets.
Designed by our Founder & Creative Director, Paul Thomas-Jeffreys, in collaboration with an independent studio ceramicist, The Lutyens Vase is handmade in Hampshire in short runs, exclusively for Paul Thomas.
Taking inspiration from the intersection of classical architecture and contemporary design, The Lutyens Vase looks equally at home in both traditional and modern settings.
This limited edition vase is available for delivery in London and across the United Kingdom with complimentary standard delivery included.
Height 25cm x Diameter 18cm x Neck 12cm
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
- Lift the bouquet out of the bag or box and carefully remove the paper wrap and hydration pack.
- Do not remove the string as this holds the handcrafted design together.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water clean and prolong the vase life.
- Cut the flower stems on an angle and split woody stems with scissors. Trim to the right length for your vase.
- Pour the flower food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly‐drawn, lukewarm water.
- Place the flowers in the vase ensuring the water is high enough to reach any shorter stems.
- Position the flowers away from direct sunlight, draughts, radiators or air conditioning.
- If these steps are followed, a mixed bouquet should last 5‐7 days. The flowers may last varying lengths of time, simply remove any dying flowers as the bouquet ages.
Orchid Plant Care
- Orchid plants should be kept in a well‐lit place but out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c.
- Water/mist the roots and leaves regularly (approx. once a week) avoiding the flowers. The roots should remain moist but should not sit in water.
- Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
- If this care guide is followed, orchid flowers should last for approx. 4 weeks. Once the plant has finished flowering, cut the flower stem back to the third node above the leaves. In time a new flower stem may appear.
Wreath & Garland Care
Our winter wreaths and garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one to two weeks and dry beautifully.
- Mist with water regularly (front and back) to keep both the foliage and the base moist.
- Keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
For additional advice please contact Customer Care:
E. [email protected] T. 020 7499 6889
If you have any problems with your delivery or if your flowers/plants have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please contact us on the day of arrival with a photo so we can rectify the issue.
You May Also Like
Bold, bright and beautiful, this Paul Thomas luxury bouquet features roses, ranunculus and nerines for a hand-tied arrangement that really packs a punch.
Featuring a delicate, muted palette, The Bourton celebrates subtle blush and nude tones for a beautifully understated arrangement.
The Livingstone Large Orchid Plant
Suitable for any interior space, white phalaenopsis orchid plants are an elegant and longer-lasting alternative to cut flowers. This tall, luxury orchid plant has a double flower stem, is presented in a charcoal grey ceramic pot and stands at approximately 90cm high.