A classic, white and green bouquet featuring English country garden favourites, The Sissinghurst is appropriate for any occasion.
Send these flowers in London or nationwide with complimentary standard delivery included.
From: £65.00 – £255.00
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
These flowers have been sourced and arranged to order, meaning they are super fresh and the season’s best selection.
We expect our mixed bouquets to last approximately 5 – 7 days or longer, if you follow these simple steps to maximise the vase life:
- Carefully lift the bouquet out of the gift bag or delivery box and remove all packaging, taking care not to damage the flowers.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water as clean as possible in order to prolong the vase life.
- Re-cut all flower stems on an angle to encourage them to drink the water easily. Split woody stems with a pair of scissors or secateurs.
- Open the flower food sachet, pour the food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water. Stir to dissolve the flower food if necessary.
- Place the flowers in the vase. If they have been packaged with hydrating gel, any residual gel will dissolve once the stems are placed into water.
- Position the flowers out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating sources and avoid particularly cold or hot positions.
- Change the water and re-cut the stems every few days to ensure the flowers remain fresh as long as possible.
Orchid Plant Care
Keep orchids in a well-lit place but out of direct sunlight. Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c. Water or mist regularly so that the roots remain moist but are not standing in water. Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
Our plants are sourced to order meaning they are very fresh and should provide maximum longevity for you or the recipient. Water once a week and ensure the soil does not dry out. Although drainage is included in the pot, be careful not to overwater the plant.
Our wreaths are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately two weeks and dry beautifully. Mist with water regularly and keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
Our garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one week and dry beautifully. Mist with water regularly and keep in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
Most of our packaging is recyclable, please dispose of it responsibly.
If your flowers have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please get in touch to let us know via [email protected]
You May Also Like
The Rossetti Miniature Rose Plant
A beautiful gift or self-care pick-me-up, this petite pink rose plant will bring a pop of colour to any interior. Bring a little piece of the outdoors inside with this miniature plant, presented in a charcoal grey ceramic pot, standing approximately 16cm tall.
The Livingstone Miniature Orchid Planter
For instant impact in the home or an elegant gifting solution, this ready-made planter of miniature white phalaenopsis orchid plants is fitting for any interior. Our luxury orchid planter is presented in a low charcoal grey bowl and stands at approximately 25cm tall.
A classic, all white bouquet, The Kew combines the simple elegance of oriental lilies with rich, green foliage.