Bursting with the brightest and best of the summer blooms, the jewel-like tones of The Dickens are inspired by the colourful characters created by the bouquet’s famous novelist namesake. Playful sweet peas and larkspur join bold peonies and roses for a riotous mix of floral personalities.
Send these luxury flowers in London or nationwide with complimentary standard delivery included.
From: £95.00 – £355.00
We offer 5 sizes of bouquets:
S (small), M (medium), L (large), XL (extra large) and XXL (extra, extra large).
Our hand-tied bouquets are made to value rather than to a physical size specification. Flower prices vary from week to week so this method ensures the bouquets are always up to value.
Please see our guide below to help visualise the different sizes.
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
- Lift the bouquet out of the bag or box and carefully remove the paper wrap and hydration pack.
- Do not remove the string as this holds the handcrafted design together.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water clean and prolong the vase life.
- Cut the flower stems on an angle and split woody stems with scissors. Trim to the right length for your vase.
- Pour the flower food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly‐drawn, lukewarm water.
- Place the flowers in the vase ensuring the water is high enough to reach any shorter stems.
- Position the flowers away from direct sunlight, draughts, radiators or air conditioning.
- If these steps are followed, a mixed bouquet should last 5‐7 days. The flowers may last varying lengths of time, simply remove any dying flowers as the bouquet ages.
Orchid Plant Care
- Orchid plants should be kept in a well‐lit place but out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c.
- Water/mist the roots and leaves regularly (approx. once a week) avoiding the flowers. The roots should remain moist but should not sit in water.
- Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
- If this care guide is followed, orchid flowers should last for approx. 4 weeks. Once the plant has finished flowering, cut the flower stem back to the third node above the leaves. In time a new flower stem may appear.
Wreath & Garland Care
Our winter wreaths and garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one to two weeks and dry beautifully.
- Mist with water regularly (front and back) to keep both the foliage and the base moist.
- Keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
For additional advice please contact Customer Care:
E. [email protected] T. 020 7499 6889
If you have any problems with your delivery or if your flowers/plants have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please contact us on the day of arrival with a photo so we can rectify the issue.
You May Also Like
An ode to one of the most popular English novelists of all time, The Austen is a seasonal play on the ever elegant white and green colour scheme. This luxury bouquet combines sweet scents and sumptuous textures, reminiscent of the quintessential English garden in summer.
The Christie combines seasonal coral and apricot tones in a sugary bouquet, perfect for the sweet-tooth in your life. Saucer-like garden roses and flamboyant, colour-changing peonies join delicate astilbe and English lisianthus in this riotous yet romantic luxury confection.
The pretty pastel palette of The Forster epitomises the sights and scents of high summer in a quintessentially English country garden. From the scented stocks and blousy peonies to the flowering mint and bell-shaped campanula, this luxury bouquet is packed with beautiful summer blooms.
Reminiscent of a summer meadow, dainty daisies and fluffy nigella lend an air of romance to this luxury hand-tied. Named after the creator of a certain fictional secret agent, The Fleming serves sophistication in the classic Paul Thomas colour combination of pale lemon and baby blue.