With contrasting shades of deep burgundy and pastel pink, this Paul Thomas luxury hand-tied bouquet features the season’s most sought-after blooms including blush anemones and wine-coloured hellebores.
Send these flowers in London or nationwide with complimentary standard delivery included.
From: £80.00 – £350.00
Enjoy complimentary standard delivery and gift wrapping at checkout. Other delivery options are also available, depending on the delivery post code.
We source the freshest, highest quality flowers and foliage that each season has to offer. In the event that we are unable to source a particular ingredient due to seasonal availability, we will make appropriate substitutions of equal or higher value.
These flowers have been sourced and arranged to order, meaning they are super fresh and the season’s best selection.
It’s important to place your flowers in water as soon as possible. To further maximise the vase life, we recommend following these simple steps:
- Carefully lift the bouquet out of the gift bag or delivery box and remove all packaging, taking care not to damage the flowers.
- Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline to keep the water as clean as possible in order to prolong the vase life.
- Re-cut all flower stems on an angle to encourage them to drink the water easily. Split woody stems with a pair of scissors or secateurs.
- Open the flower food sachet, pour the food into your chosen vase and fill with freshly-drawn, lukewarm water. Stir to dissolve the flower food if necessary.
- Place the flowers in the vase. If they have been packaged with hydrating gel, any residual gel will dissolve once the stems are placed into water.
- Position the flowers out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heating sources and avoid particularly cold or hot positions.
- Change the water and re-cut the stems every few days to ensure the flowers remain fresh as long as possible.
Orchid Plant Care
Keep orchids in a well-lit place but out of direct sunlight. Avoid draughts and extreme temperatures of below 12°c or above 25°c. Water or mist regularly so that the roots remain moist but are not standing in water. Wipe any dust from the leaves as required to ensure light reaches the foliage.
Our plants are sourced to order meaning they are very fresh and should provide maximum longevity for you or the recipient. Water once a week and ensure the soil does not dry out. Although drainage is included in the pot, be careful not to overwater the plant.
Our wreaths are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately two weeks and dry beautifully. Mist with water regularly and keep outside or in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
Our garlands are handmade to order by our team of master florists. They remain fresh for approximately one week and dry beautifully. Mist with water regularly and keep in a cool place to maximise the lifespan.
Most of our packaging is recyclable, please dispose of it responsibly.
If your flowers have not arrived in the condition you would expect, please get in touch to let us know via email@example.com
You May Also Like
The Kingsley Medium Orchid Plant
Perfect for adding a pop of colour to any interior, this luxury medium phalaenopsis orchid plant is a more sustainable alternative to cut flowers. With a double flower stem, the pink flowering plant is presented in a charcoal grey ceramic pot and stands at approximately 60cm tall.
With a decidedly sunny disposition, this Paul Thomas luxury hand-tied bouquet is sure to lift the spirits with its combination of early spring blooms including calming camomile and scented mimosa.
A pretty combination of delicate blooms in various shades of pink, this Paul Thomas luxury hand-tied bouquet evokes the sights and scents of an English cottage garden.